Tilapia Bok Choy Foil Packets
A healthy baked tilapia fillet steamed to perfection with baby bok choy and tomatoes in a foil packet.
Yield: 1 person
- 1/2 lb. baby bok choy, (approx. 2 small) root end removed, leaves separated
- 1/2 cup zucchini or yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, (1/4 of small pepper) cut into strips
- 6 oz. piece tilapia fillet
- sprinkle of salt, pepper, and paprika
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 slices lemon or lime
Preheat oven to 375°. Lay a piece of foil across a jelly-roll pan and spray with non-stick spray. (Or use a long piece of foil and spray off center.)
Lay the bok choy over the area you sprayed, followed by the zucchini, tomatoes, and bell pepper. Place the fillet on top of the veggies.
Sprinkle the fillet lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Spread the butter on the fillet, then lay the lemon slices on top.
Place another piece of foil on top and fold edges creating a sealed packet. (Or fold other half over top and fold remaining 3 edges.) Bake for 20 minutes.
Very carefully, open packet, steam will be hot. Enjoy!
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 1255mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6225IU | Vitamin C: 141mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 4mg