Blueberry Key Lime Cheesecake
A lime infused cheesecake marbled with blueberry pie filling over a graham cracker crust.
- 3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Key lime zest
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- optional green gel food coloring
- 21 oz. can blueberry pie filling, divided
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, sour cream, juice, zest and flour. Add food coloring until you reach desired color.
Add eggs one at a time, do not over mix. Pour over crust in baking dish.
Using a teaspoon, dollop 1 cup (approx. half can) of pie filling onto cream cheese mixture. Very gently pull butter knife through pie filling to marble cheesecake. Be careful not to cut the crust.
Bake for 45 - 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack for until room temperature, then chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or over night.
Remaining pie filling can be served on the side with a dollop of Cool Whip. Enjoy!
Alternatives for crust:
Alternatives for Key Limes:
- 3 cups Nilla Wafer crumbs with 3/4 cup melted butter, or
- Make crumbs from 30 Golden Oreo cookies (cream filled vanilla cookies) with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- use regular limes, or
- use lemons instead for both the zest and the juice.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg