Pepperoni Pizza Cups are the perfect appetizers for fun parties. Baked in a muffin pan, these mini pizzas are easy to make, plus they’re a great size. Serve with Ranch dressing or warm pizza sauce for the ultimate dipping experience. Or get a little crazy and add your favorite toppings like, black olives, bell peppers, onion, or spinach.
Serve these scrumptious little pizzas at your next party and watch them disappear. We all love pizza and, let’s face it, we all love finger food.
Another bonus, you can dip these Pepperoni Pizza Cups in either warm pizza sauce or Ranch dressing. Or both!
Making Pepperoni Pizza Cups
Start by taking the refrigerated crust out of the frig to warm up, which makes working with the dough easier. Give it at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, lightly spray 10 of the 12 muffin cups in a muffin pan, then preheat the oven to 400°.
Unroll the dough on a lightly floured surface, then spread an even layer of pizza sauce on the dough.
Follow with the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and pepperoni.
With the pepperoni, space them apart from each other so they don’t overlap.
Now the fun part. Roll it up so it looks like a log. It seems hard at first, but then it goes real easy.
Roll it up along the long side, then lightly pinch the end of the dough to the roll to hold it together.
Cut the log into 10 rolls and place each one into a prepared muffin cup.
Last step. Melt the butter and stir in the remaining 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese. Brush across the tops.
Bake for 20 – 23 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown, then remove them from the muffin pan.
Be careful, they’ll be hot, but you don’t want the pizza crust to keep browning, like I did.
Serving Pepperoni Pizza Cups
These are a fun size and perfect for dipping. Warm up some more pizza sauce and serve it on the side.
Also, Ranch dressing is great with pizza cups, especially if your name is Cindy.
Looking for more appetizer ideas?
- Asiago Banana Bread Bites
- Mexican Bruschetta
- Crunchy BBQ Chicken Nuggets
- Almost Homemade Salsa
- Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Green Chile Cheese Quesadillas
Pepperoni Pizza Cups
- 13.8 oz. refrigerated Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, plus 1 tsp.
- 14 slices pepperoni
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Parmesan cheese
- Take out refrigerated pizza crust dough and sit on counter for 20 minutes to warm.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray 10 muffin cups. Unroll pizza dough on lightly floured surface.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough. Follow with cheeses, and pepperoni. Avoid overlapping pepperoni.
- Roll pizza dough along the long side into log, then cut into 10 mini pizzas.
- Place rolls into sprayed muffin cups.
- Add 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese to melted butter. Brush on tops.
- Bake for 20 - 23 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Remove from muffin pan.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce and/or Ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Pepperoni Pizza Cups
In conclusion, thank you for stopping by. Follow me on Pinterest, sign up for email, and feel free to rate the recipe and comment below.
Last thought, hope your day is blessed and full of good food.
Copyright © Sweet Ordeal. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.