Olive Ranch Cheese Spread Recipe
Try this addicting spread as a dip for chips, crackers, or veggies, spread it on your bagel, use it in a deli-meat sandwich, or top your baked potato with this delicious Olive Ranch Cheese Spread. Make it ahead so all of the flavors blend together beautifully in the refrigerator while it’s waiting for you.
The bold flavors of the cream cheese together with the ranch dressing mix create a creamy base for this spread. Add to that the colorful and tasty bell pepper, green chilies, ripe black olives, and sweet corn, and you have yourself a spread your friends will want the recipe for.
Making your Olive Ranch Cheese Spread
Beat the cream cheese with your ranch dressing mix first, then stir in the rest. Easy-peasy! Let it sit in the frig for a few hours or over night and really let those flavors fuse together. You know how some foods taste better the next day? Yeah, this is one of them. It’s one of my favorite recipes because it’s so easy to make, and tastes so great!
This past Christmas I used half of a green bell pepper and half of a red bell pepper to get the traditional red/green Christmas colors. If you like a spread slightly sweeter, skip the green bell pepper and use the sweeter yellow or orange bell peppers.
NOTE: While I like the way this picture turned out, remember to beat the cream cheese and dry ranch dressing mix first…THEN add the other ingredients. HA! I like to do things the hard way first.
Serve this an an appetizer with Easy BBQ Chicken Sliders or Slow Cooker Beef Stew for a meal you’ll be proud to serve. Don’t forget dessert…how about a nice piece of Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake? Ok, now I’m getting hungry!
Olive Ranch Cheese Spread
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium red bell pepper (approx. 1 cup), chopped
- 4.25 oz. can black olives, chopped or sliced and drained
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Beat the cream cheese and ranch mix in large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Enjoy!
- Serving suggestions: 1) as an appetizer with crackers, chips, or veggies, 2) spread on your favorite bagel, 3) use in a deli-meat sandwich, or 4) use as a topping on a baked potato.
Save your favorite recipes on your Pinterest board.
Copyright © Sweet Ordeal. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.